• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Live Discussion

ltk9492

Registered Member
Has anyone here played on Xbox Live? I never had it, but played at friends and heard good things. Can you download stuff, like demos or ga,me saves? what was it like, compared to new 360 live? I was going to get but then the 360 came out and I sold my Xbox not my PSP and Uhhhh! i'm videogame lost. LOl

Wrecked

Registered Member
Xbox Live was fun if you were playing with fun/cool people. but sometimes you'd stumble upon a little kid with a foul mouth who thinks he's bad ass, or the guy that talks like a gangster and thinks he's bad ass, and other A holes/cheaters.

for some games [ like crimson skies, halo 2, ninja gaiden, etc ] you'd be able to download new maps/weapons/vehicles/etc for free.

you can't download save games using xbox live.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, I agree with what Wrecked said. It's definitely a lot of fun playing with people you know, or at least people who take the game seriously and play fair and everything. The problem is there's a ton of cheaters and 13-year old kids with high voices that like to scream into their mics or team killers, and that can really ruin the experience. Building a good friends list is a must.

Pianobone

Registered Member
That's a good point.

When I play Halo 2, I always play with my friend and a clan we started for Halo 2. There's also another clan of people we used to work with that we play with a lot.

Once the 360 becomes more mainstream and we get some more members going, we should start scheduling a monthly "Halo" night, or whatever games are available for the 360. It's definately more fun to play with responsible people.

Although... going off on a little tangent here, I do like to make fun of the thirteen year old kids. They say something like, "Haha- your score is dropping!" and you come back with, "Oh, you mean like the way your balls haven't?"