• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Live car chase right now on Fox

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Turn on Fox news channel. There is a car chase Live from CA. The guy already tried to carjack someone in the middle of the chase.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I turned it on near the end. The car was already stopped and there were like 50 cops surrounding them. A few shots fired here and there. Definitely could have been more entertaining. I would have liked to see the actual chase.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i was flipping through the channels and noticed it happening but didn't bother to watch it.

anyone know what happened and why s/he was running?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
They said something about these guys being part of over 30 armed burglaries, and that if convicted, they'll spend life in prison. Sounds like a good reason to run if you ask me. :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Most of the robberies were home invations, meaning they entered people's houses with the people in their house and robbed them at gunpoint. They were all looking at their third strike = life in prison.

Earlier in the chase one of the passengers bailed out and gave themselves up. Then the driver at one point got out of the car at a backed up intersection and tried to jack somebody's car at gunpoint but the driver hit the gas and got out of there. Then the driver got back in and they took off again. They had either one or both of the front right tires shot out too, so they were driving on rims. Apparently the cops shot gas of some sort into the vehicle at the end, just after shooting out the driver side mirror to prevent them from having a convenient option of trying to start the chase up again, as if the car could even handle another run..

Wrecked

Registered Member
crazy, how many guys were there? and what city was it in?

and from the sound of it, it ended safely which is good.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There were 3 people. 2 male, 1 female. One male bailed mid chase when the car was driving slower, and the other two stayed for the whole thing.

It was in California but I'm not sure what city.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Most of the robberies were home invations, meaning they entered people's houses with the people in their house and robbed them at gunpoint. They were all looking at their third strike = life in prison.
Terrible. Can't believe they got away with 30 of them. You'd think that at some point, someone would pull out a gun or knife or lethal object out of somewhere and clobber them with it. There has to be some fluke sometime. They can't be perfect.

Earlier in the chase one of the passengers bailed out and gave themselves up. Then the driver at one point got out of the car at a backed up intersection and tried to jack somebody's car at gunpoint but the driver hit the gas and got out of there. Then the driver got back in and they took off again. They had either one or both of the front right tires shot out too, so they were driving on rims. Apparently the cops shot gas of some sort into the vehicle at the end, just after shooting out the driver side mirror to prevent them from having a convenient option of trying to start the chase up again, as if the car could even handle another run..
Grand Theft Auto anybody? :D

ltk9492

Registered Member
lol. wow im gonna look thast crud up. I didn't catch it, but ima look it up now.