Livan dealt to the D-Backs

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Merc, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Full Story: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2542289

Nats are just building up I guess, but it is a big loss in Hernandez.

2. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

It's a great aquisition for the Diamondbacks, in my opinion. They needed another arm other than Webb for the long run. We'll see how this works out for 'em.

3. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Hernandez is a good veteran, but he has had some control problems this year, and has a high ERA. If he can pull it together it is a good gain for the Diamondbacks.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think this is a very good pick up for the team, maybe not this year, but I believe next season, when you'll see a team improvement. He's a former 20 game winner, and he has one a World Series with the Marlins, so he has a lot of experience.

5. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

Hernadez has a good arm. His past five starts have been really good, I think that he is 3-0 in his past five but I'm not absoultely sure on that. The wins he'll bring to the diamonbacks will probably lift them into the playoffs.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's going to be a tight race, because the West ain't very strong and any team can win from that division, I am hoping they do win the division because of Orlando Hudson. But I am pretty sure he's going to have success in Arizona.

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

My money's on the Padres to win the West again.

Hoosier.

8. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

You never know, a change could cause Livan to get better. It's known that some people work more effectively at different places. He could be the difference between making and missing the playoffs for the D-Backs.

9. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

That's the beauty of baseball in August. You never know who'll pull it out.

Damn, I love baseball!

Hoosier.