• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Little things that drive you nuts.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some little things that happen in everyday life can make me crazy for a second or two. I regain my composer after I come out the victor. One of those things that will make me crazy is when you can't get a roll of toilet paper started. They put too much glue and there have been times when I rip several layers off just to get it started to end this traumatizing event.

Then another thing that drives me nuts is you open a bag of chips and the bag splits down the side spilling chips everywhere. Now I have a mess to clean up and no chips. It almost seems like a conspiracy to sell me more chips. Tough to open but tears easy once open.

What are some of the little things that make you crazy?

Here's the type of things I am talking about.
17 Little Things That Will Send You Into A Fit Of Rage

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
The most recent one for me is opening a bag of cat litter; it's fiddly to open and sometimes, somehow, the cardboard comes away from the brown insert - so I actually haven't opened it!

Peeling stickers off dvd/games and it doesn't come away properly.

Opening a packet of ham; sometimes the plastic comes away, sometime I have to attack it with a knife.

Pulling on scelotape/masking tape and it rips somewhere into a little strip.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Masking tape can be a pain when it tears like that and you can't get it started again. I've had scotch tape do that and never get it started off the role properly again so I threw it away. So aggravating when you need to use it.