• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Little things that annoy you

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyham_G

Registered Member
What are some little things that annoy you? maybe people give you a hard time about it?

For me, i have a couple.
i hate it when people go into a cupboard in my house and leave it open, i have to go and shut it. (my one friend leaves them open on purpose just to bother me cause he knows ill have to shut them)

theres a knob on my microwave that u push and it pops out and u turn it to set the time, and if i see it is left out, i have to push it back in. (again, my mom will push this back out after i have pushed it back in)

i cant stand it when people leave toothpaste with the cap off in drawers and it gets all hairy, and for that reason i never let anyone use my toothpaste, and if i do i insist they clean it off, because they WILL get toothpaste all over the cap, and that drives me mad.

so what are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.