Little Message Under Username.

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by n3wt, May 7, 2009.

1. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Hi im just wondering how do you change the message under you username, on another forum I use it is through the edit option but I can find it. Cheers Nick

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I may be wrong, but I think you have to be a premium member (have at least 500 posts) before you can customize your user title. But it's still under the options when you are premium.

3. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Cheers Hiei :thumbsup: I better get posting then :hah:

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

You really should get to that Premium soon. Especially if you keep posting like that. There have been quite a few of your posts that I'd give rep to.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Click on the MyGF link at the top of the page. On the page that opens, there should be a long list of links. Click "Edit my details". On this page, in the "Optional details" box, there should be a section that reads "Custom user title". If it's not there, then yes, you'll need to be a premium member (free, you need at least 500 posts).

I think it may be possible to change it earlier, check with 'brix to see if it's opened immediately if you become a VIP member.

6. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Cheers dude I had a look and I couldnt see it so it will open once I hit 500 post's thats a cool idea :thumbsup:
    ------
    Thankyou Sir :bow:

I will definatly go for rep as it is an interesting think to see who likes what you are saying and who likes the same thing as you.

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  7. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

If you are impatient you can also go VIP by donating and achieve everything faster plus get access to webcams and microphones in chat.

8. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I do have to say though that VIP isn't permanent (unless you're one of the people who managed to swag a VIP for life status), it works on a subscription basis, lowest being one month, highest being a year. Some people say it's worth it.

9. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

That is true. I always forget about it being a subscription. It's only 25 dollars for a year I believe.

10. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Yeah I have seen people with the little badges uder thier name and I think it is great that members who can support the forum can and do, as I know these site especilly big ones such as GF cost allot and with the support of adds and donations places like this wouldnt be as appealing to new members. I just wish we were in a better position to help you guys but we are unable to.