• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Little mermaid or alice in wonderland.

Which is better

• Total voters

Daemonic

Registered Member
I can't decide what character I like more so I didn't vote yet...

I love them both....

Which one is better?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Ariel.

Not only is she imaginative, ambitious and defiant, she's a HOT red head with an awesome voice. Yes. Please.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I haven't watched either......I only see what I see in the toy stores....but I'm going with Alice In Wonderland.
Her life has to be much more exciting, she's fallen into Wonderland for Christ's sake!!!!
Plus, I hate huge bodies of water...so The Little Mermaid has a life of hell to me ~LoL~

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm going with Ariel, but that's only because The Little Mermaid was my most favorite Disney movie ever.

I love Alice in Wonderland too, though.

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm going with Alice, because I was never really a fan of the little mermaid. Plus Alice got to meet a hookah smoking caterpillar and that's pretty high up on my list of things to do before I die...

Daemonic

Registered Member
I decided to go with the mermaid.

I know I did like Alice better at one point but not anymore.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Ariel wins. When I was a kid I wanted to be her so bad. Even with the red hair.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Little Mermaid. Her movie is SO much better that Alice's movies were ever. Honestly its not even a contest for me.

Dabs

Registered Member
Little Mermaid. Her movie is SO much better that Alice's movies were ever. Honestly its not even a contest for me.

I'm laughing cause you actually watched the movies.
Sorry tho..I guess a lot of folks did....except me...I never saw either one, Little Mermaid or Alice In Wonderland.
I couldn't even begin to guess how either ended ~LoL~

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ariel, no contest.

She's pretty much the top female of all Disney. Except maybe Belle, that lady has got some fight in her to not take the Beast's shit.