Little "kinks" in your car

Discussion in 'Autos' started by Merc, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Does your car have any random little problems with it? Like strange little things that don't really need to get fixed, but can be slightly annoying? My gear shifter doesn't shift to D when I shift it there, I have to move it to 2nd gear and then back up to Drive when I shift or else I'll remain in neutral. It's nothing big, but it can be annoying.

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Not really.. The old jeep my family has, you have to try to start it a couple times to get it on..

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I mentioned mine earlier today, I think. The car sometimes locks/unlocks itself without me pressing anything on the key, I just have to be close to it. Luckily that means I'm always within hearing range so I can sort it out, but sometimes I'll go to my car in the morning and it's unlocked because I didn't hear for some reason.

It's kind of rare, but it's still annoooying.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah you mentioned it in Pro's thread about his wife's car. That is kind of strange, you should definitely get that looked at. My car has those old automatic seatbelts that go up and down the window frame so they catch people off guard quite often. It is fun to see their reactions though.