• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Little Fockers

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm not going to pay to see it because of the terrible reviews I have read. Even without them I probably wouldn't bother. It should have been left alone after the original Movie. It was good enough and there was no need for a second film, let alone a third one!
It sounds like a stupid idea for a Movie and I can just imagine how much it'd make me cringe if I sat through it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I watched it earlier today and it really isn't as terrible as the reviews would have you think. It doesn't have nearly as many lol moments as the other two films but it's got a few good shock moments and plenty of wtf moments.

6.5/10 -- could have been better but worth a DVD rent or matinée ticket.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I loved the first 2, I thought those were hilarious. But I agree with Pugz, the reviews for Little Fockers are terrible. My brother and his girlfriend saw it, so I asked him how it was, and he just kinda went "meh..." I won't be going to theaters to watch, nor will I pay the rental fees to rent it. This sounds like the kinda movie I'd watch online and then forget about in a few hours.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I kinda feel sorry about it though coz of the terrible reviews that made people not watch it. It wasn't THAT bad. But I guess, with the prices of cinema today....people can expect and be more selective with what they watch in the theatres.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
They really should have stopped after the first movie, in my opinion. the second one was ok-ish, but it was bad enough for me to not want to see the Little Fockers.

Ivan

Registered Member
I have seen the movie in cinema a few days ago. It's not bad for some fun, but also it's nothing really special. I agree that the first movie was the best.