• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Little Fockers

Dabs

Registered Member
This little diddy starring good ole Stiller himself is out now...has anyone been to see it??
Anyone plan on seeing it??
If you've seen it, you don't have to tell what happens, just an opinion if you think it's a good movie or not.
I'm thinking about going, but if the majority say it's not worth it...I'll wait till my son burns it.
But I liked the other Focker movies, and I enjoy going to the theaters from time to time.
So...anybody got anything to add??

Impact

V.I.P.
I enjoyed Meet the Parents, and Meet the Fockers so i'll make sure I see this one at some point. I doubt i'll see it in the theatre, but i'll watch it on dvd or the movie channel.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I haven't seen it, but i read a pretty bad review in the paper not long after it came out.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I saw it, honestly the movie didn't make me laugh too much... but the people behind me kept saying shit and it made me laugh so fucking hard. there was this big ol' black guy who had the funniest laugh ever. it was like a high pitched teehee teehee and the commentary was hilarious too. I really need to watch the movie again because i couldn't really watch it lol

Konshentz

Konshentz
The first two were funny and mildly entertaining... but they seriously need to stop flogging this dead horse. The trailer looked awful. I will definitely not see this in theaters and I highly doubt I'll even rent it. But who knows, never say never. Haha.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Meet the Parents was good. Meet the Fockers wasn't very good. I've heard Little Fockers is terrible. I won't be seeing it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One of my good friends went to see it and he said it was pretty good. Me and him have the same type of humour so there's a chance I'll like it too. I won't be going to see it at the theaters but when it comes out on DVD then I'll probably rent it and see what it's liked. I really the first one, the second was better than average, so let's see how I'll feel about the third one.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The first one is a classic...the second one was, eh, alright.

I'll probably do what BR's doing and maybe watch it on DVD or something.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I honestly think I've outgrown the humor in this movie. haha It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest anymore despite me getting Meet the Fockers on DVD a while back.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've seen all three. I almost didn't see the third because of the terrible reviews. But I had nothing else to see that fit my schedule when I was on vacation so I went ahead and watched it. I was still entertained. Or maybe because I had such a low expectation of it that I got surprised it still made me laugh every now and then.