Movies Little Britain, U.S.A

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I couldn't stand the Little Britain, letalone the U.S.A version.

If you've had the misfortune to watch it, what did you think?

I can't stand to line these people pockets by boosting their ratings.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I enjoyed it before they took it to America. I've still watched a couple of the USA episodes and laughed at a couple of things but they just continue to recycle the old stuff.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
The original Little Britain is brilliant but the American version isn't anywhere near as good, which is a shame because they've changed a winning formula, it worked so well.

Hopefully they'll return with classic Little Britain.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I enjoyed 'some' of the original, but it went down-hill and although they were already famous, the extra fame got to their heads in a yucky kind of way, which I think makes actors and their likes to be lazy. They feel people will watch because they are in it, no matter how good or bad they are now.

Buddhz

Registered Member
Does it have Lucas and Walliams in it still? I've not heard anything about this. Little Britain is funny if you're in the right mood for it, but I do find that most of the episodes are just the same.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Never going to like the US version of it to be honest, the original is the best.

Wednesday

Registered Member
I love Little Britain...i find it such a shame they did the US version as its kinda put a damper on there image.

They are soo controversial its amazing they get away with some of the stuff they do here...let alone America where im pretty sure our humor varies!

Buddhz

Registered Member
I do think that Walliams let the fame get to him, I've seen him on some quiz shows and he can be really rude, especially if anyone else tries to be funny!