PlayStation 3 Little Big Planet

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sephy, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Bought this the day it came out and got the Kratos costume. Love this game! Anyone else got it? My PSN ID is Sephy71 hit me up!

2. croc

croc Registered Member

lbp is the best game out now it's just so much fun

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I've got it, played it, got a couple levels at the 100% mark. Oh man there are some though that are really difficult especially with multiple players.

Try doing that one map where you have to climb up the rotating wheels (its one of the levels after the ninja training I think) while you've got 3 other people playing :hah: its not the easiest task thats for darn sure! It can be done! just takes lots of practice and even more patience.

Creating the maps has to be one of the funnest parts of the game. I really enjoyed doing that. I made one that is a military bootcamp theme. Made a Jeep and everything, worked on a grab switch so it only goes in one direction :hah: but its awesome!

feel free to add me, my PSN is the same as it is here: icegoat63

4. skid27

skid27 Registered Member

this is a fun game that ive got my whole family to play and they all enjoyed it, its a great game with great features

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hey Ice! We finally got it. You were right, it's fun. I thought my son wouldn't like it at first because he's used to playing rather violent games that children aren't supposed to be doing, haha. But he's having fun with it, so is my husband, haha. Now if only they let me play! When that happens, I'll add you.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Sounds good, yeah without a doubt... LBP is a huge surprise! Are you guys doing just the Story mode or have you taken it online yet?

Creating a World is soooo much fun, when they start leaving the PS3 alone and you've got an hour or 5 to kill... try out making your own map. Its quite possibly one of the most addicting games I've played in a long time.

tons of Downloadable Content now to, unfortunately most of them are about $6 US dollars, for about 5 different costumes. But there are a few free ones on the Playstation network. Snag those up!

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

They're doing the online stuff. My son controls it sometimes like he does with Sonic, just moving fast without picking up some stickers haha. I say I'm pretty impressed with the way he handles the controls. I'm sure I'll be an embarrassment when I take over. It did surprise me. I saw the box and some pictures before and couldn't understand why a lot talk about the game so much. But once you see the play, it just attracts you.
    ------
    Goat, you should create a GF map, haha. It's the first time I played the online version today. Maikeru joined us and it was fun and funny at the same time as I have no clue on the controls (unlike my son). He was helpful on what to do for some situations, but sometimes my son would run and leave which isn't good for the team. :hah:

We should set up a game one of these days when you can be online too. Maybe Vincent would have bought LBP and we can have a GF LBP game on one of your maps.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  8. AfroLeon

AfroLeon Registered Member

LBP is surprisingly addictive, like most people I was ready to turn my nose up at the game, thinking it was for kids etc, but watched a few videos and thought i'd give it a try.

Might go back to it soon and try to earn some more trophies, mostly being multi-player ones.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

We played this game at the meetup and it was tons of fun. I wish I had a PS3 now so I could play with you guys. :(

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yep that was really fun.

Too bad we had limited time. I'm sure you guys would have spent more time trying to jazz up your costumes.