'Lite' GF portal.

I realise that it wouldn't benefit many people so I won't bother requesting it but is there a portal to view a slimmed down GF for smaller devices? Long shot but thought I'd ask.

meaning what? like mini-GF for phones and PDAs and the like?
Aye exactly! :) I've tried via PSP too but it struggles with memory. My phone deals with it pretty well but a streamlined version would be love. I'm usually posting from a PC so it's no huge deal but I'd look forward to trying it out if it comes some day. Thanks for the answer!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
That would be a good thing to see, my phone can't view the whole page so I don't even try to get on with it anymore. This would be a great thing to add to the forums.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll warn you all that I'd probably make the cell phone "lite" version a VIP feature due to the time it would take to add it. Several people have recommended that to me already. I think it makes sense to go that route. Just saying I'm considering that option so it's not a surprise later on. Not out to pull the rug out from anybody here. :)

Understandable mate and a good incentive for some of us to upgrade should it happen. Something I'd definately consider myself. Thanks again!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I probably can't start working on it until next week but it sounds like enough people would use it to make it worthwhile. I actually asked about a year ago or so and everybody basically said "Huh? Surf the web on a cell phone?" :lol:

My the times change fast. :D