Listen to this shit!

A

Ant On A Log

www.purevolume.com/rootlesstree

This is my best friend in the world, Preston. He does every instrument here by himself. If you look in the pictures, you'll even see a picture of me.

Tell me what you think.

By the way, "Karma High" is my favorite song. I think it's the most catchy.

Bump this shit. Seriously, I want to know how it sounds to other people.

A

Ant On A Log

shawnesty23 said:
is it hip hop? if it isnt im not listening
Ok. Well so much for being open minded.

No it isn't hip hop. It's folk sounding music. Like Bob Dylan and Neutral Milk Hotel mixed together really stoned and on acid.

S

shawnesty23

well its just better if i dont listen then. if i dont like that kinda music ill think it sucks and then it wouldnt be a good judge of it

A

Ant On A Log

shawnesty23 said:
well its just better if i dont listen then. if i dont like that kinda music ill think it sucks and then it wouldnt be a good judge of it
Fair enough.

Absolutely no one wants to listen to this? That's disappointing.

A

Ant On A Log

Blur said:
aite as a artist myself i can appreciate it. his quality and shit is great, not my type of music but i like what he got on there. well on his way. tell him gj.

http://www.fusion-central.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5975

gimme some feedback in exchange ;)
That chiming out of the blue seems sort of out of place. Other than that, me gusta. It sounds a lot like the introduction to something that would kick in with a snare intro and then some heavy bass.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
THe singing's pretty good. a little shaky though. the insturments are pretty good too, but also with some shaky spots.

A

Ant On A Log

oxyMORON said:
THe singing's pretty good. a little shaky though. the insturments are pretty good too, but also with some shaky spots.
Could you be more specific? Like..what song you listened to and even what part you're talking about?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I listened to the first one. Of the river I think it was called. I started out ok, but when he started to get into the high notes and when the volume got louder, the notes became less...nice(for lack of a better word)