List of Most Hated Baseball Teams

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Dragon, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

A list of most hated teams came out and the most hated team was the Cleveland Indians. I was surprised because I thought the Yankees would be no. 1 but they were ranked 5th.

Surprise tops most-hated MLB teams list

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

It sounds like their system may punish teams that are playing worse - you tend to get a lot of negative comments online if you're playing horribly (esp if nobody expected it). Also, they might be rewarding teams for having more positive comments (and obviously the Yankees have a huge fanbase).

3. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

This is a perfect example of how data can make a statistic... That's all it is. The Indians aren't the most hated team in baseball, unless you score the data a certain way and remove other data. The Yankees are easily the most hated, followed by the Red Sox... Everyone is "meh" except for your favorite team's rivals... That alone should've countered the red sox/yankees fans though, the loathing for the other from their fan bases... weird it didn't work out that way

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think this list is laughable, they have no real way to know which team are hates the most or liked the most. I hate it so much when people create stupid stuff like this list because it makes no sense.

5. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Baltimore Orioles or Philadelphia Phillies not @ # 1 no care.

oh and hai RED SOX fan right here! :hi: