• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

List of Demands

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
  1. Stop calling SmilinSilhouette "SS." I am referenced mostly as "Swift", sometimes "The Great One" or "The Messiah" but I have been called SS on occasion. I don't want my nickname to be associated with this member.
  2. Make Danny an smod, he deserves it. Danny your first duty as smod is to ban members that I will disclose to you via pm.
  3. All members should increase the distribution of their negative reps by 1 unit per day. I want to see more members complain about getting negative reps.
  4. Tucker: All your posts in this section are just weird pictures that make no sense. Provide some context or stop doing it. No one gets it. I mean we have some dumb members (really dumb), but I doubt there are many that regularly wear a helmet on their head that appreciate your 'humor'.
  5. Wade start agreeing with people. These demands are a good start.
  6. Millz stop sucking.
  7. Reduce the amount of "What do you think?" threads. They have become too numerous in GD and the lack of actual discussion has been dismal. I don't care about what random member A thinks, and my guess is most members here have the same sentiments. Members here probably read the first post then reply skipping over everything else. Stop these threads.
7a. This goes for the individuals that lash out at members that respond to their advice threads. I can sum up these threads in three lines:

Original Poster : "I need help my life sucks for various reasons but one of them is x."
Responding poster: "If you do A and B this might resolve X."
Original Poster: "How dare you criticize me and my problem, you don't know all the circumstances; you are wrong."

The proper response should be: "Yep your life sucks all right."

7b. This also applies to other sections as well, not just GD. Mods disable the poll function to deter these threads.

Comet

Registered Member
I thought all demands were supposed to end with requesting a vehicle to a fueled plane and safe passage to a country of your choice with no extradition policy.

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
So that means you're sticking around Swifty?
:D

I don't care.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Great post, SS!

:lol:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
[*]All members should increase the distribution of their negative reps by 1 unit per day. I want to see more members complain about getting negative reps.
Alzo, I'm afraid that's not going to happen as long as we won't have another Barbiegirl.

Bliss

Sally Twit
no u
------
I thought all demands were supposed to end with requesting a vehicle to a fueled plane and safe passage to a country of your choice with no extradition policy.
I like this guy.

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You bitch just as much as SS. I'll probably get you guys mixed up now that you're both here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pepper General Discussion 8
NellyBell Music 9
P Music 22
Hilander Breaking News 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8