• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lisa needs braces

Tucker

Lion Rampant
My name is Moe Szyslak; as a kid I had roundworm -- for a time I was more worm than boy -- I dabbled in Satanism, 'til I was asked to leave, and for a month I ate nothing but aquarium fish.

Last edited:

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Grandpa: for the love of god help me! I've been out here for three days and a turtles got hold of my teeth! There he is! OWWWWW HE BIT ME WITH MY OWN TEETH!!!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
"Well, he’s kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace “accidentally” with “repeatedly” and replace “dog” with “son.”

Oh Lionel Hutz, if you weren't a figment of Matt Groening's imagination, I'd marry you.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Homer: I got the idea from this film where bus had to speed around a city keeping its speed above sixty and if its speed dropped below it would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down"

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Mr Burns: Smithers, I think I might donate a million dollars to the local orphanage... when pigs fly!

*pig flies past*

Smithers: Will you be donating that money now sir?

Mr Burns: No I'd still prefer to not.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart?

Homer: New glasses?

Marge: No, he looks like something might be disturbing him.

Homer: Probably misses his old glasses.

Marge: I guess we could get more involved in Bart's activities - but then I'd be afraid of smothering him.

Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.

Marge: That's not what I meant!

Homer: It was, Marge. Admit it.