Liquor/Liquer/Cocktail Thread

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Kazmarov, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I'm assuming at least some of us are more than beer and wine people.

What kind of liquor/liquer do you like? Any favorite mixed drinks or cocktails?

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I'm a huge fan of SoCo. (southern comfort) It's really strong, but it's got an amazing taste in my opinion. Other good mentions are Goldenschlager (probably butchered the spelling of it.)

As far as mixed drinks, I'm quite partial to jungle juice. It's a pretty dangerous drink though. You take everclear and basically put 1/3 everclear and 2/3 fruitjuice. Then you also put fresh fruits into the mix as well. To do it "correctly" you leave the fruit and mixture sitting there until the fruit itself actually absorbs the alcohol and each bite is enough to get a "light weight" drunk. It's a delicious drink, but it's something you have to be careful when you drink, because of the amount of alcohol in it, and how good it tastes. It's not a good combination for irresponsible drunks.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I mostly drink beer, but I also like Alize. If you haven't tried it, I recommend it. it's very good.

For mix drinks I usually take screwdrivers, which is vodka and orange juice. I don't mine Ginatonics either.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hypnotiq and Disaronno are my favorites.

5. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Jack Daniels preferably neat,gold tequila if were doing shots,on occasion black velvet but its a bit heavy

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I mostly drink beer, but occasionally I'll have mixed drinks. Anything with vodka is usually good. White Russians are my favorite.

7. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

Strawberry daiquiris, Margaritas, Cosmos, and Jello shots are my favorite.

8. JypsyJesska

JypsyJesska Registered Member

Im a southern comfort and lime kinda chick

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I like Capitan Morgan and Coke. A close second is white russians.

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Rum and Diet Coke.

I'm pretty simple.