• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Lip singing at concerts

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
If you're attending a concert and the musician decides to lip sing for the betterment of putting on a show, do you leave angry or do you not care?

Iris

rainbow 11!
I would be pissed. I didn't pay out the ass to watch a glorified music video.

Sabby

I'd be meh but lean towards pissed. I'm a huge fan of classic rock, 80's etc. Seen Kiss, Styx, Bryan Adams, Police, Genesis, Bon Jovi etc. 9 times out of 10 they're singing live, but when they do lip sync I don't notice because

A) I'm a little tipsy or

B) Me Bizzy and dickey are singing along at the top of our lungs so we don't really hear them lol

Rehmo

I don't think any of the music I'd see live would be able to lip singing but if they did I would be pretty pissed. I mean if I wanted to listen to the studio version I would have just said home and downloaded the albums.