Lions 0-16

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright the Lions are currently 0-15 their next game is against the Packers, in Green Bay. The last time the Lions won in Green Bay was back in 2001.

So my question is this, do you believe the Lions will beat the Packers for their first win of the year, or there going to lose and be 0-16 this season?

Personally I don't see this team winning, especially in Green Bay, the Lions are use to playing indoors, so it will be a huge change playing at Lambeau Field in the cold and probably snow. Lions 0-16, no doubt in my mind.

BigBob

Registered Member
I believe they will be 0-16 also. I don't understand how they can be so bad with the players they have and had. Tatum Bell and Roy Williams then.. Calvin Johnson, Kevin Smith etc. Culpepper and what not. Ernie Sims is still there, isn't he? They have players but what the hell is the problem? Chemistry? Do they even practice?

Blueyes

Registered Member
Even Miami at least had a win by now. There isn't anyway they will get that 1 win this week either. I know there has to be teams that loose but having a winless season is just bad and I feel sorry for them.

Vegito728

Registered Member
The Packers are the best 5-10 in the league and that's not meant as a joke. I'm surprised they aren't 10-5. Rodgers has played very well this year but their defense is nowhere as good as it was last year and where the hell did Ryan Grant go?

Now I know this thread is about the lousy Lions and I'm getting there. They'll lose to GB this week and finish the season 0-16.

Because even though the Packers are 5-10 they're not a bad team. Not to mention it's also at Lambeau.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am surprised the Packers have a losing record as well, they started off really well, but then they started to slide. It was defenitely a bad season for Green Bay.

Now back to the topic, the Lions are bad because they don't have a good quarterback, there defense is awful and they don't have an offensive line, all those lead to failure.