Linked words and phrases in posts...

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by NINnerd, Dec 15, 2008.

1. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I looked and didn't see a similar thread.

Is there a way to disable some words and phrases being linked in the posts. Some are underlined with two blue lines, and if you hover over them, you can see links and stuff for them.

Thanks!

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

We used to not have that but it was added a month ago, I think. However, if you have an upgraded account (VIP) you see fewer ads in the site and the ad links on posts disappear too.

3. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Oh, ok. Thanks!

aslkdjflksjdlfkjldskjfalkdj

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's not there for Premium either. I'm just trying it out. It might not be there for anybody soon enough.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I personally hate it, it doesn't look good, and it gets quite annoying. Hopefully it won't be there for much longer.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I think Premium has it unless it changed recently. The person complaining about it the most was Altanzitarron and he was premium.

I'd be happy if it'll be gone for everybody. Even if I don't see it as VIP, I can imagine how annoying it is.

7. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Depends on the post, I see it a lot in some post and Im premium.

What I dont like about the word-ads is they are similar to user made hyperlinks, I have to hover over them to see if I should click it or not.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

They actually shouldn't show up for Premium. Tell me if you still see them.

I actually have them enabled for myself so I can see them still but I really have never minded them.