Lindsay Lohan Is Suing E-Trade For $100 Million!

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Because she it hated by basically everyone in Hollywood and no one will hire her for anything anymore. She needs money somehow, and in her (probably drug fueld) mind this was the best way to get it.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I watched the commercial and I have to say I am 50/50 on whether or not it was "Lindsay" on purpose, but I'm 100% on her not deserving money out of this.

YouTube - NEW E*TRADE Baby - Girlfriend

I don't think it hurts her. I do think they might have been taking a jab at her though. The clothing on the Lindsay character was similar to Lohan's fashion. Who knows. I don't really care. Then again the name "Lindsay" is so much more common than one like "Paris". Even "Britney" might have been more obvious.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Ridiculous. This case better get thrown out.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I've seen that commercial a few times, and I didn't even think about Lindsay Lohan, until I read this. It just goes to show how far out of the public mind she really is. She's using this to get some attention, and this is really the wrong way to do it. Her career is truly over.

6. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

1. People have the right to parody in the USA.
    2. Reputable character cannot be slandered if the character in question is not reputable in the first place.
    Case closed.

Stegosaurus likes this.
  7. nicolenicky

nicolenicky Registered Member

how dumb.. i doubt she will win.. man she must be really short on cash these days...

8. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

"Career" ? Did she really have a career in her life?
    The only thing she's famous for is how much of a party girl she is and how much drug she's taking in her life.

She's an attention whore. She thinks the whole world thinks about her when it comes to that name...

:shifteyes:

Stegosaurus likes this.
  9. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

Lindsay
    At first I thought, how ego-f#cking-centric does one have to be in this life to hear their name and think, “Those bastards are talking about me!!”? Then I came to my senses and realized that it is just a money-making, publicity stunt.

Perhaps she wants to be known as, "that crazy bitch who tried to sue E-Trade," instead of, "that crazy ho-bag from Herby: Fully Loaded who used to be kinda cute in The Parent Trap but now just can't keep her trap shut."