• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lindsay Lohan and the Puffy Lips

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Could you kiss this mouth? Me, I just can't get into the 'bee-stung' look. I think it looks clownish/cartoonish with lipstick, and like somebody recovering from a severe beating without it. Fifty years from now, people may look back on this trend and go, "Yick." It's de-beautifying, like really thin and pale guys shaving their heads. (No, dude, you don't look gangsta. You look like you have radiation poisoning.)

That's my opinion, anyway. What's yours? Do you like this picture, and/or the collagen phenomenon in general?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Just make sure she is face down and you won't have a problem.
Except when your dick falls off from the menagerie of STDs in there.

No wonder she likes girls.

Dabs

Registered Member
Ok guys, but what about the full puffy lips on Angelina Jolie??
Same feelings??
Or she is a little more "classy"?? :)
For the record, I don't think Lohan's lips are very attractive, in fact, nothing about her is.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Thats a face only a Hefty bag can cover completely, not love, just cover.

~Shwa

Konshentz

Konshentz
She was good looking in Georgia Rule, especially for a ginger.

And Jolie is far from "classy" and even harder to look at.

Dabs

Registered Member
She was good looking in Georgia Rule, especially for a ginger.

Some people would beg to differ~
I think Angelina Jolie has more class than Lohan....but her lips aren't in any better shape :lol:
Might as well get Lisa Rinna in here...omg, her lips were fugly!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
damn, too bad I just repped you in the MOTY thread.

I don't think she's harder to look at than Lindsay Lohan, but that isn't saying a whole lot.

I think the puffy lips look is ridiculous. I think that most plastic surgery is ridiculous. I'll grant exceptions to women who nursed their kids and suffered the consequences of it, otherwise it's ridiculous.