• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Limited Edition Nintendo DS Lite

Gwiz

Registered Member
I heard that tomorrow Nintendo is coming out with a limited edition nintendo ds lite that comes in red and back, includes big brain academy 2 and a cary case, all for $149.99. I think that's a really awesome deal and I'm so tempted to get one.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
None of these special editions DS's are any good for people who already have one. :(

I have the original and I'm quite happy with it. I prefer it over the Lite anyway due to the fact that it feels like I'm actually holding something. The Lite just feels too thin to me.

bishop_kain

Registered Member
I already have the DS lite. The DS was a bit bulky to me. THe DS lite is, in my opinion, a better fit in my hands. I have dinky hands so I like the less weight to it is a relief in my opinion. I just don't need another DS Lite.

dDave

V.I.P.
I prefer the original size because my hands don't fit on the Lite. Plus I already have a DS and don't need another one.