• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lil' Wayne fires shots at Jay-Z

K

Kidd

During the 7-minute interview, Weezy addresses comments he made to Complex about Jay-Z.
“I don’t like what he’s saying about how he had to come back because Hip-Hop’s dead and we need him. It’s not your house anymore, and I’m better than you," Lil' Wayne told the magazine.
When asked to explain, Lil Wayne explained that he didn't like the concept that Jay-Z's comeback album was built upon the notion that Hip-Hop is dead.
“I think I speak for everybody when I say it’s not dead as long as I’m still dropping albums,†Lil' Wayne told DJ Absolut.

Source

Wayne<<<<<<Jay-Z. Plain and simple. And I'm acutally not a fan of either.

Blur

iPimp
True Hip Hop needs Jay back...no lies

Its all bullshit now...he needs to bring it back to reality.

And i like lil wayne...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Wayne is just trying to act tough. I don't listen to a lot of rap and even I can tell that Jay-Z's skills would embarass Lil' Wayne.

T

TheSportsGuy

Lil Wayne is another example of one of the ignorant rappers out today who can't say nothing but "I'm ridin' on 22s, watch my doors swing, while I'm wearing my bling bling."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 0
T Bathroom Wall 3
A NBA 5
G Bathroom Wall 8
AngelsPeak Technology 4