• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lil' help please!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
If anyone can figure this out, I will forever be grateful!! (or at least for a day or so):lol:
At first, I thought my employer had restricted me from coming here, but instead of getting the usual..... "ATTENTION ACCESS DENIED" screen, I've been getting the PLESK default page, which is the same thing I would get when the AF site was down. Obviously (to me anyway) I have not been banned from the site while I'm working, but something weird is going on.....any ideas????

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Yeah, the BIG eyes are always watching!!:lol: I found a way to log on anyway...so na-na-na!!!!!!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Odd.. is this still happening? There's really no reason at all why it should happen... I will check some settings, but I'm pretty sure everything is fine..