• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Likely Candidates to Win the GOP Primary Nomination for the 2012 Presidential Electio

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'd rather see Palin as president and it's for the sole reason that he would just be another example of big business being way too comfortable with government. He'd be the textbook example of big business and government blowing each other for favors.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I'd rather see Palin as president and it's for the sole reason that he would just be another example of big business being way too comfortable with government. He'd be the textbook example of big business and government blowing each other for favors.
We always seem to look for the opposite when selecting a candidate. Bush Sr was elite, Clinton was everyman, Clinton was a sinner, Bush Jr was honest, Bush Jr was dumb, Obama was smart, Obama didn't live in the real world, Trump knew how to create jobs.

Listen to this interview Trump did with Morning Joe. I think the guy's got a message that will resound with a lot of people:

YouTube - Donald Trump 2012?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It doesn't matter how fancy someone can sound or how convincing their rhetoric is. I just don't see anything workable coming from this guy.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
You're probably right. I've still got an open mind about the guy though and would like to hear him on the specifics.