• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lights

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I don't usually listen to Pop music much, since I'm more of a Ramones, BOC kinda person, but lately I actually have been listening to it (thank you, muchmusic, you piece of crap). One of my favorite pop artists right now has to be Lights. I actually had a chance to see her perform live during the 2010 Games. I was sifting around the forum, I didn't see any threads on her, so I'm assuming most people outside of Canada have never even heard of her. Here's a couple of my favorite tracks from her:

YouTube - Lights -Ice (K-OS Remix)

YouTube - Lights - Drive My Soul w/ Lyrics

YouTube - Savior Lyrics by Lights

YouTube - Lights - The Listening

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Never heard of her ever. Must be afraid to come to the states...

I do like Drive My Soul, but she really isn't quite my type.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Love her! I think I made a thread a while back, but it should be super old and closed. But yeah, I think she has a song named River, but there are like four songs I like by her!