• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lightning strike.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Have you ever been struck by a lightning during a thunder? If yes, how did that happen?
If not, do you know any one who has?

Fortunately I haven't been struck 'til now but I've seen the lightning pass through my computer UPS. This caused the lights to go out, while the UPS and my PC's motherboard got burnt.

Bliss

Sally Twit
No and no. I have seen the result of lightning hitting a house, though. It ruined their roof completely.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
No and no, if I ever got struck by lightning and I survive through it, I would buy a lottery ticket.

Impact

V.I.P.
No, never been hit by lightning, or known anyone that has. You see the freak stories in the news and such, they'd have to be unlucky as anything. And then those stories you hear about people being hit more than once. Seriously unlucky people.

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
I used to work with a girl whose brother had been struck by lightening once, and her dad had been struck THREE times! How unlucky is that?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm surprised they were still alive, especially her dad!

I'd say they were pretty lucky to have escaped the death.

Konshentz

Konshentz
No & no. I've seen it hit only a few feet away but thankfully it's never hit me or anyone I know personally.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I know someone who was struck by lightning twice. He didn't have any teeth left on the bottom.