Life's little facts

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

As we travel through life, we have all learned numerous things. So let us gather our knowledge and pool it into a thread! I'll start off with a few additions to get things rolling:

Life Fact #1: Love at first sight is a Hollywood falsity, complete bullshit

Life Fact #2: If it looks like Ham, smells like Ham, and tastes like Ham, it probably isn't Ham

Life Fact #3: Unfortunately, the guys with the larger wangs and women with the bigger busts are more successful

(For those of you who are of a greater intelligence and can't decipher the instructions and are still lost, just post a life fact you have come up so far in yours)

2. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Life Fact #4.) You may not be able to buy love, but you can still buy lovin'.

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Life Fact #5. Only two things can ever hound you forever, your own failure at life and the RIAA.

4. Merc

Life Fact #6: Pedophiles are less severely punished than those that download music illegally

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Life Facts #7. Most figures of authority, including lawmakers, are pedophiles.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Life Fact #8. Life isn't fair no matter what you do.

7. Merc

Life Fact #9: The most important news does not make the headlines

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Life Fact #10: Despite what teen movies tell us, the geek wil NEVER get the girl.

Life Fact #11: If a politician says it, it's only becasue you wanted to hear it. To anyoe else, he/shw would say the opposite.

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Life Fact #12: Nice guys finish last.

10. RajaB

RajaB Guest

life fact 13: never judge a hobo by its look