• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Life is short

Nanner

Registered Member
I'm still trying to wake up so I'm doing nothing....but I just tried this with my sister. Hit the "check your death clock" a few times, changing no info, and it gave me 4 differerent dates. As early as 2008 and as late as 2021.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
You did IT with a dead guy?

More than once.....is it really THAT surprising???:lol:

Ummmm wanna write one for my hubby while you're at it?
Sure, let's make it a big one and split it!!!!:nod:

Nanner

Registered Member
Hey can you do out of state? (WI)? I seriously need one for him. Something happened with the policy we had for him since we first got married.....they screwed up, I screwed up and it ended up getting cancelled a few months ago. How much for a 45 yr old smoking pretty healthy male?

Oh yeah and is the company gonna croak before he does?

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
Angel how come you get to live to be over 100??????
BTW did you call your hubby and let him know he's ahhh gone?
The second time I did it, I'm only gonna live to 94...go figure!! Of course I told him....called him up right away and asked "how ya feelin"????

Nanner

Registered Member
AngelsPeak said:
The second time I did it, I'm only gonna live to 94...go figure!! Of course I told him....called him up right away and asked "how ya feelin"????

Hope he didn't say DEAD?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
Hey can you do out of state? (WI)? I seriously need one for him. Something happened with the policy we had for him since we first got married.....they screwed up, I screwed up and it ended up getting cancelled a few months ago. How much for a 45 yr old smoking pretty healthy male?

Oh yeah and is the company gonna croak before he does?
Sorry...has to be written in your state...and do it quickly...rates are ridiculous the older you get!!!
I'm like a good neighbor........we'll be here for quite some time!!:nod:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
After playing around with it a little more, it seems the biggest determining factor for longevity (according to them) is your outlook on life..if I go back and change to a pessimist, I lose a few dozen years!!:-o
I've heard that your attitude really does have a big influence on your health!!

Don't worry-be happy!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: