Life as you know it will end in 1 hour no matter what...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clear_Note, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

What would you do?

I'd run around screaming for about 10 minutes then do and say everything I never could do normally. Then towards the end I'd knock myself out with drugs or something so I won't feel whatever going to kill me.

2. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

I would get into fights, pull a squirt gun on a bunch of cops, smoke a carton of cigs infront of my parents, and to top it all off, set my computer on fire so no one knows what I did on it after i die.

3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Right now.. with the mood I am in... I'd go to sleep and that is it lol.

wolfheart likes this.
  4. Tainted_Glory

Go to sleep? Fuck no, I'd go after a bear. I'd go nineteen on someone's ass, yo. I'd make someone do the Jay and Silent Bob rap for my amusement. There would be no lying down and dying for me.

5. CrazyGreek

CrazyGreek New Member

I'd rape a hot girl and then steal some money then go give it to my friends or poor people then go in a store and just walk out without paying and do a bunch of other shit. i wouldnt f* with my parents though cuz thats disrespectful if ur gonna die lol

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Call my family and close friends to tell them how much they mean to me.
    I'd then spend the rest of my time with my boyfriend hugging him.

Tucker likes this.
  7. Tainted_Glory

Hugging him and taking him down with you.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

My dirty mind read that completely different the first time.

I wouldn't kill him, I'd tell him to kill himself! I wonder if he'd want to go with me actually... Maybe if we were old he would.

9. fragile

fragile Registered Member

I would be in shock and probably get totally hysteric. Then I would I just sit there, cry and not be able to do anything. When the hour is almost up I would realize that I hadn't done anything meaningful since I got the message. That would make me panick even more, and then I would just die I guess...

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would do and say things to people that i really feel and not hide it, well the people i get pissed off at and annoyed anyway, then talk to people i care about.