• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lies About Donald Trump

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Donald Trump has consistently been outpolling all announced Republican presidential candidates despite a barrage of lies in the media about the business mogul.

Here's a look at some of the more prominent untruths the media have reported about Trump:
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/trump-biggest-media-lies/2015/07/25/id/658877/

I'm not surprised the media would lie or just omit facts but some of these things I hadn't heard. Like he's not really a billionaire, even Forbes says he is but they place his wealth at 4 billion not 10. One surprising fact that I didn't know is he has 31% of Hispanic support. Maybe some of them want a wall too. Which I guess that would make sense since its their neighborhoods that get the gang member's with connections to the Mexican drug cartels.

I do think he said McCain wasn't a war hero, which wasn't cool, but McCain just called his supporters a bunch of crazies. Trump should have just called him an idiot. Which I don't think his supporters are crazy, they are just sick of politicians like McCain, Bush, Obama and Hillary.

Anyway is any of the things that they claim the media lied about surprise you? Or do you think they lied?

Rapier

V.I.P.
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/trump-biggest-media-lies/2015/07/25/id/658877/

I'm not surprised the media would lie or just omit facts but some of these things I hadn't heard. Like he's not really a billionaire, even Forbes says he is but they place his wealth at 4 billion not 10. One surprising fact that I didn't know is he has 31% of Hispanic support. Maybe some of them want a wall too. Which I guess that would make sense since its their neighborhoods that get the gang member's with connections to the Mexican drug cartels.

I do think he said McCain wasn't a war hero, which wasn't cool, but McCain just called his supporters a bunch of crazies. Trump should have just called him an idiot. Which I don't think his supporters are crazy, they are just sick of politicians like McCain, Bush, Obama and Hillary.

Anyway is any of the things that they claim the media lied about surprise you? Or do you think they lied?
As I've said before the only loyalty the MSM in the USA has is to itself and Israel. When election time rolls around the more interest, the more campaign contributions. You do realize that the overwhelming majority of campaign cash winds up in MSM coffers. Lying and instigating, and having people at each others throats is what it does the best.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
As I've said before the only loyalty the MSM in the USA has is to itself and Israel. When election time rolls around the more interest, the more campaign contributions. You do realize that the overwhelming majority of campaign cash winds up in MSM coffers. Lying and instigating, and having people at each others throats is what it does the best.
It winds up in MSM hands because the candidates have to pay for ads. I don't think money is funneled to them for no reason. Media will leave out facts and play just a few comments over and over for ratings and try to get people riled up. Or if they like a candidate they will downplay anything bad they did or said. This goes for all of them, some just do it more readily than others. That is the reason you have to read more than one source.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
That was a good article. I have heard several of those lies from te MSM about Trump. Reagan had a personality that Trump has also in that he is able to go over the top of the MSM. Everytime the MSM lies about Trump it does not weaken him, it makes his stronger because Trump gets the truth out and he's not afraid to call the MSM liars.
I still don't like him policy-wise but I'm starting to think the Trump momentum is real. I used to think he'd never win. I'm not so sure about that now.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to didn't' think he would either or he would stick it out but now I don't know. He sure seems to have the potential to do so. Another thing about him that sets him apart from the rest he makes himself available to people, the press. So far he hasn't roped off the media.

I'll be watching the debates coming up August 6th I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.