License to sell


Registered Member
I am looking to start up a at home business but the dealer i want to buy from requires a vendor's license. Can anyone tell me how I can obtain one and would if be a problem if my place of business is my home address?


Staff member
You could set up a corporation or LLC for a few hundred bucks. You will get a Tax ID number with this and will also be protected if anybody ever sues you.

Basically they want to deal with people who own registered businesses and not just people who are selling as a hobby. You might want to ask them also what exactly they mean by vendor's license. They might mean something totally different.