• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

License to sell


~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi..Wel that all depends on what you want to sell.

As for the license you need a small biz lic and those cost abought 50 bucks..
As well as a tax ID..
Best thing you can do is go to your local govt site and request the info that way.

Also find out if where you live allows home based buisnesses there. Some HOA's and management groups don't allow it.

Again contact your local govt site for licensese and fees.
Hope this helps...


Secret Agent
Staff member
Well, if you are having customers showing up to buy things, that's one thing. If you are working online, and selling through, say eBay, that's another thing.

The reason for the home business lawes are to prevent customers and employees showing up to residential establishments.

Double check with your area laws to be sure though.


Wanna play?
Dragon, you gonna tell us what your selling, or keep us in suspense?