Liberal Contradictions

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Explain to me how the lefties are against capital punishment (the execution of murderers), and want to save the dolphins, but have no problem killing an unborn fetus at 21 weeks of pregnancy? I still can’t figure this out. My fiancé is 31 weeks pregnant now. When we had the ultra sound at 21 weeks there was no denying this amazing person inside her was very much alive. The lefties claim a baby isn’t a baby until it’s born. At the appointment we heard and saw the heart beat, he was moving around, and we could clearly see a fully formed baby. If someone can tell me this isn't a life they're full of it. Again I ask how these pro-choicer people can justify killing an unborn baby, but be against executions of murderers and are always first in line to save the animals?

While this isn't exactly strictly for the already existent abortion thread and has a different twist, this would have worked in the already existent abortion thread.

As for abortion I'm for allowing the woman to make the choice.

Corona

Registered Member
While this isn't exactly strictly for the already existent abortion thread and has a different twist, this would have worked in the already existent abortion thread.

That post was pointless.

@ 2nd- Different people place different meanings on 'life'. There is a thread in here somewhere about this already. Personally, I think abortion is alright, until a certain point of development is reached, and the organism begins to become human.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!

How do you justify capital punishment and saving the dolphins, but still allow the killing of a baby? U didnt answer the question

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Im a leftist, probably a libertarian would be the best fit for me.

I dont think capital punishment is right I disapprove of it. Life is precious

As for saving the dolphins that too stereotypical alot of leftists arent the environment tree huggin people you think they are. Sure they are concerned about the environment but its not as pressing an issue as you think it is.

I dont know what to make out of abortion. I like to think life as precious so I am against it. But I dont think it would be right to make it illegal to have an abortion...

Right-winged people do the same thing. I know alot that are against capital punishment do to it being costly. Or they are pro-choice even though their general philosophy would say otherwise.

Some contradictions are part of politics I dont have the answers Im saying that your statement is true for both sides.

Gavik

Registered Member
How do you justify capital punishment and saving the dolphins, but still allow the killing of a baby? U didnt answer the question
How do you justify outlawing abortion on the grounds that life is sacred, but support capital punishment and the killings of dolphins and Iraqis?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
How do you justify outlawing abortion on the grounds that life is sacred, but support capital punishment and the killings of dolphins and Iraqis?
Well said, better than I was trying to.

Also, Pro, your stereotyping of leftists just makes you look unintelligent.

B

blenderboy55

Fetuses aren't equal to people, but they sure as hell rank hire than dolphins.

And criminals killed someone. Fetuses don't

L

LS1nut

trying to equate an unborn child with convicted rapists, child molesters, and killers really is a stretch.

it only shows an extreme weakness by the left on the topic.