• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lexmark 3350

harleysneak

I am having trouble with my Lexmark 3350 all in one printer. I am trying to put it on a new computer, but can't seem to find the software disk. They said I could download the driver online, but I can't seem to get it to work. It says it will take 2 + hours. I was halfway done and then I got an error message, Software did not download, your connection was reset! Help! :)

harleysneak

Due to the problems with my USB port, I can't even use my printer on this laptop. Therefore, I borrowed my mother-in-laws (as I do daily work using my printer/scanner). So it's hers I am having the trouble downloading it onto. I even tried networking the two computers together and sharing the printer, but apparently I can't get that to work right either. As I think I've had my job in limbo long enough, it looks like I'm heading to the store in the morning to buy a new all in one printer. :(

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You can contact their technical support and they'll send you another installation CD.

reviewer

Registered Member
The Lexmark software is HUGE. It's not just drivers but also a lot of custom software that goes along with it (and is difficult to uninstall).

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Which is why it's better for them to contact their customer support and get a cd shipped out asap.

reviewer

Registered Member
I suppose that's true - or consider buying a different brand of printer next time that has less bulky software.