• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lewis Hamilton - "It's an absolute frickin' joke,"

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Source: BBC News

Its possible that Hamilton just let his frustration get the better of him but to come out with this attack of the FIA is just insane:

"It's an absolute frickin' joke," he said. "I've been to see the stewards five times out of six this season."

Asked why that was the case, he said apparently in jest: "Maybe it's because I'm black. That's what Ali G says."

McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh said it was a "poor joke" that Hamilton had later explained to the stewards.

Hamilton may have thought saying something like this was a joke or funny but in my mind and the people I watched the race with this is not funny and Lewis needs to learn how to control his emotions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 2
Hilander Movies & TV 3
StroShow NFL 2
B NFL 4
StroShow NFL 16