Levels on GF

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
can anyone explain what the levels are on GF, just under your profile picture there are levels? i was just wondering what the signafiy or mean??

RATTIE

Registered Member
I think it just means how many posts you make.
Your level goes up a little with every post but I think you need more posts the higher you get.
I think it's just a way to show how much you are actually around.

Gadzooks

Registered Member
Since we're asking questions here, I have one. How come when I make a post sometimes, I get a message that it has to be approved by a mod first? It's happened with one thread that I tried to make, and 2 or 3 posts.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Since we're asking questions here, I have one. How come when I make a post sometimes, I get a message that it has to be approved by a mod first? It's happened with one thread that I tried to make, and 2 or 3 posts.
Your first few posts will have to be reviewed by a mod until you are trusted enough to post freely. Seeing as we are on the internet there are hordes of people that try to throw up free advertising on social sites.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i have never experienced that before? maybe you should ask a mod??:-/

Gadzooks

Registered Member
Your first few posts will have to be reviewed by a mod until you are trusted enough to post freely. Seeing as we are on the internet there are hordes of people that try to throw up free advertising on social sites.

That makes sense, but it wasn't my first few posts. It was just today. When I was brand new, I didn't get that.

Gadzooks

Registered Member
It just happened again while responding in here. Let's see if it happens again. Either way, I'm signing off for today. Hopefully it stops tomorrow. It is rather annoying.

RATTIE

Registered Member
That's never happened to me before?
I'm guessing it's cos your username sounds a bit like an application I've seen on Bebo, but with an S in it?
Must just be a spam (?) check I guess.

Hope it doesn't put you off and you still stay around. :cool:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I think it just means how many posts you make.
Your level goes up a little with every post but I think you need more posts the higher you get.
I think it's just a way to show how much you are actually around.
I'd beg to differ. I've seen people with more posts then me, with a lower level. I think there is something else, but I'm not sure what it is.