• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Level 4????

TGirl

Registered Member
Hey you guys I have not been a member long (member heheheh) anyways... I have had so much fun in here...I am almost as addicted to this forum than I am ebay.......I just looked up and it said level 4 under my name...I did the happy dance in my computer chair here....
I just want to thank you all for being so nice and fun to chat with ...its truly been a pleasure for me!
You guys are great...thank you for inviting me nightsurfer!
~Trina~

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to level 4 TGirl its great. and hmmm a dance on the chair i bet that was a sight to see and to think we all missed it :lol:

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahah well we don't have webcam in here do we??? hahahahaha
~Trina~

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Congrats Trina

Glad you have liked the forums so far. Hopefully things will just keep getting better and better.

doubles2004

Registered Member
TGirl said:
hahahah well we don't have webcam in here do we??? hahahahaha
~Trina~
hahaha not that im aware of. but if we did we all might be in trouble

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. Congrats on getting to level ~Trina~. :cool: Your welcome :cool: . I'm glad to see that you are haveing alot of fun in here. I thought that you would like it here...Looks like I was right........... :D

As to web cams thats a good idea ... :D Could be alot of fun..

Catch ya latter............. :warp:

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
As to web cams thats a good idea ... :D Could be alot of fun..

Catch ya latter............. :warp:

Hahaha yeah then we will all really know eachother...I mean REALLY!!!
hehehe
Thank you again
~Trina~

iowamommy77

Registered Member
Congrats! I am almost there. I think I have a couple more days. I am addicted to this forum already. I am never leaving LOL