• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Let's write a book!

TGirl

Registered Member
She had traveled to some place unknown in her sleep......."What is this place?" she said....."Why there is Carnival rides, snow cone booths and a little train trolly..."Where am I?" As she looks over to see a big Sign on the front gate..."NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO This can not be happening, it can't be....girls are not allowed here....I can't be at NEVERLAND!!".
Angel is beside herself and has no clue what to do....she is overcome by this and faints and falls to the ground....
As she finally comes to she........

1_ares_1

Registered Member
finds herself lying on the ground outide of the McDonalds! Wow!! Was it all a dream caused by a big bonk on the head when she tripped leaving Mickey D's? Was there no Hugh, no David Bowie? Only one way to know for sure. She glances down to see if she has shoes and....

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
finds a pair of cheap flip flops!! Horrified she starts to scream but then she could see that these were not her feetl. they were clown feet. suddenly she remembers the clown and tries desperately to get up. she feels someone put there hands under her arms to help her up. As she turns around to thank the person she comes face to face with........

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog...

*** I go missing for a few days and you guys stop the story... awwww...

TGirl

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:

Only cuz we were waiting for you.... <smiles>

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
helpisontheway said:
Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog...

Just for you Tania, let's carry on shall we...........

Miss Piggy gives Angel a hauty stare and asks her "do YOU think I'm beautiful"? Faced with such a strange question, and unsure how to answer without getting a piggy hoof upside her head, Angel looks at Kermit and says........

1_ares_1

Registered Member
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right Kermit?" And unloads the pressure onto the poor little frog.