• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Let's write a book!

Nanner

Registered Member
She looks closely. The clown reminds her of someone but she can't quite put her finger on who. She winks at him asking for a rocky road. He winks back and for a split second she sees the evil temple guard. No it can't be him! I left him back eating his Mc (almost) chicken nuggets. Maybe she was more tired than she thought. Things were running thru her head as the clown scooped her ice cream. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought.....

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Nanner said:
She looks closely. The clown reminds her of someone but she can't quite put her finger on who. She winks at him asking for a rocky road. He winks back and for a split second she sees the evil temple guard. No it can't be him! I left him back eating his Mc (almost) chicken nuggets. Maybe she was more tired than she thought. Things were running thru her head as the clown scooped her ice cream. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought.....
The clown would be holding a .38 pistol in his left hand. BAMM! Angel feels the bullet go deep into her chest. She knows there are no hospitals within 200 miles and she will be dead in less than 2 minutes. She hits the floor with a thud as she hears the clown laughing. The clown throws the package to her. What she has searched the world for. She opens it knowing it will be the last thing she ever sees.

Nanner

Registered Member
Except for the retreating back of the clown as he runs away. Before she gets the package fully opened she realizes that the Big Mac she had eaten earlier had done it's job. It hardened her arteries enough to stop the bullet from hitting anything vital. If she could only stop the flow of blood she might be ok.

momtobrenna

Registered Member
hahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are great. I'm not very creative, but am having a blast reading this stuff. (i hope it's ok that i interjected this comment) :cool:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
Except for the retreating back of the clown as he runs away. Before she gets the package fully opened she realizes that the Big Mac she had eaten earlier had done it's job. It hardened her arteries enough to stop the bullet from hitting anything vital. If she could only stop the flow of blood she might be ok.
"Wait a minute" Angel thinks to herself. "Since when does blood smell like tomatoes"? After scooping a little of the red stuff onto her finger, she takes a taste, causing the gathered crowd to back up in disgust! Hearing the collective groan of "ewww gross" from the crowd, she jumps up shouting, "it's just ketchup everyone"! She grabs a fry from the nearest person, takes a big dip of her ketchup, and merrily skips away, box in hand. Now, if she can just get to.......

TGirl

Registered Member
...the top of mystic mountain...to finally rest the wooden box on the alter of the temple....knowing that the key has to be around there somewhere....and that she must hurry...there is no time to spare she thinks to herself....but if Angel only knew that the key to the box lies inside..........yes, ADD!! ADD is a fake rock with a hollow center that is made to hold keys.....this rock was purchased at Home Depot by her Grandfather 8 years ago...he is the one that painted the face of infant on the fake rock to..............

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
...the top of mystic mountain...to finally rest the wooden box on the alter of the temple....knowing that the key has to be around there somewhere....and that she must hurry...there is no time to spare she thinks to herself....but if Angel only knew that the key to the box lies inside..........yes, ADD!! ADD is a fake rock with a hollow center that is made to hold keys.....this rock was purchased at Home Depot by her Grandfather 8 years ago...he is the one that painted the face of infant on the fake rock to..............
Trick the evil temple guards. But the rock has been stuck closed these many years...Oh why didn't he keep his receipt???????

wolvergambit

Registered Member
As she scurries up the mountain , she loses her footing and trips over ( you guessed it) , a big rock!. The small rock in her hand goes flying in the air and comes crashing down 2 feet in front of her.
As it hits the ground, it breaks open from the impact.
She can't believe her eyes, what is this that she sees on the ground next to the damaged rock. Oh my God, can it be? It's...............

TGirl

Registered Member
....a broken key now...."ugggg please oh please God don't let that be the key that opened this box" (crying) "How will I ever know now if that was the key if I don't make it up this mountain to the temple by dusk. My whole life has been a challenge...nothing has come easy for me...is this even worth it?" ......Angel reaches into her pocket and pulls out......

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
a Magical Golden key to a GOLDEN PALACE. "How did that get there!?" She thinks to herself, maybe I could just sell all this crap on ebay. Hardly seems worth it, being shot by a psycho clown and falling on her butt every 3 paragraphs.

Last edited: