Let's write a book!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Jun 1, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

If everyone is game, this could be a lot of fun! I do this with my girls all the time, and I'm sure some of you other parents have done the same thing. I'll write the first paragraph, then someone else adds the next paragraph or sentence. It doesn't even have to make sense, just something for fun! Make it rhyme if you want to, or just put something silly. :D

On the other side of the ocean, there rests a mysterious package; washed upon an islands sandy bank. Only one person knows of the treasures stored inside this box, she has been searching now for many years; hoping to be the one to find it, open it and see.............

2. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

Fun!

The package was plain and simple, nothing like Angel had expected to finally find on her long quest. A simple wooden box with a padlocked clasp.

3. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

She takes her treasure and heads for the Mystic Mountains where there is an ancient temple. Inside the temple, an alter. She was told long ago that this was the only place such a treasure should be opened.

This is fun Angel!

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

But before she can open the box, one of the evil temple guards snatched the box from her and ran off. Angel took off running after the guard.

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

she lays the package down gently and looks around. Knowing that the key must be around here somewhere. She is drawn towards a corner of the temple where she see's ........

oops we posted at same time dragon! LOL

6. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Had she really come this far to loose the package to someone who was faster than she? Memories flooded back to her of far away lands and people.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Yes, once upon a time she had been happy; now, her only chance to feel that way again lay in the arms of a stranger. She would get the box back regardless of the cost, she had not come this far only to fail. "Faster" she thought, "he's getting away" ! Suddenly she came upon a.....

Here ya go Bunny, pick it up from here! :D Anyone!

8. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was trying to make it interesting. I didn't want her to open the box and that be the end of the story. We will have to write on to see if she gets the box back.

9. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

suddenly she came upon a SCUD MISSLE, and looked at it like a monkey holding a football. "What am I gonna do with this thing?" she said to herself. "Oh well, I've got one good shot at this."

10. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

she thought to herself "how strange to find something like this in the old ruins" but oh well she didn't have time to worry about these kinds of things. He was getting away! she looked and seen something on the side. hopeing that this was an automatic firing pin she aimed and pulled it. the mssile shot out of her hand and knocked her up against the wall. The next thing she hears is a great explosion and what she saw next completely changed everything........