Lets try this again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Psyco, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Psyco

Psyco Food Whore

Well, I'm back again (this makes this my third "Intro post"....) Alright, lemme see....

I'm Psyco. I'm from New York, and i'm in college. I'm really into Hardcore/Gabber/Speedcore/Terrorcore/etc, and I also dabble in Metal and the sort. I work at a radio station, and I'm a swimmer. I tend to drop off the face of the earth from time to time due to insane amounts of work.

Yeah, that about sums me up. I'm glad to be back. (Anyone miss me? lol)

Nixola likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome back, did you come back to these forums because you received an email by chance?

Hopefully you'll stick along for the long run this time around, probably a lot of new things since you last posted.

Enjoy yourself.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't know you but welcome back. Hopefully you won't need a fourth intro post. Stick around! xD

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Welcome back, Psyco. I swear you've disappeared and come back way more than three times. Hope you stick around this time.

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome back, even though I wasn't around when you were around!

Have a good time!

6. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Hi and welcome back..
    Hope to see you around at some point!!

7. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Yeah, I don't know, but I hope I get to know you. Welcome back.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Just was looking through some of your older threads. I don't really remember you but this rings a bell

[​IMG]

9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Whoever you are, welcome back.

Things have changed round here.....dramatically.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Not even sure if I should waste my time with a WB post... Hopefully this will be my last time saying WB to you lol. No leaving this time! :rant:

So you like music? Well how about this. You can check in anytime you like BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE! Yeah! :D

English-Emo-Boy likes this.