• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Let's talk about the bad guys

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Doesn't it seem the bad guys in history get more coverage than the good guys do?. . There's a little talk in history what these good guys actually done. But there are tons of books and articles of those who did wrong. . We know very little about why Lincoln was to be an honest person. But you can find tons of articles to read about the 60's Charles Manson murder. Though that wouldn't be considered a high number in today's standard back then it was very alarming.

This post is talking about villains. The bad guys in all history from B.C. to A.D. Anything. Whatever you know about history. I know that Sim is good at history. I read some of his posts . . but this person is not here today. I hope some others can post to this one.

I will choose the first bad guy to talk about. Back in the 90's there's a bad guy by the name of Ted Kaczynski . He was nicknamed the unabomber. This guy was sending packages in the mail to random people . And when the box was opened the package exploded as a bomb killing or seriously injuring people .. for he was the only one doing this.

Do you have any comments about the unabomber? What would you like to say about him? How do you feel about this bomb in packages? Let's talk about this first villain. . When I think we're finished talking about one bad guy I will then choose more bad guys to talk about in history. . We can discuss over each villain in history to those who we can to learn and understand history. So the topic is let's talk about the unabomber. Anything you want to say about what happened in the 90's. Imagine yourself living in those times. Pretend it's a current story. Think about what you would do today about finding this guy.

Godsmirror

Registered Member
Ted Kaczynski was a non-conformist who took it too far. He thought he could outsmart the system by living WAY off the beaten path and living off the grid. But if you kill or injure people in the manner in which he did, LE will find you.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
I can just imagine that you got a package at the front door. You ask someone that's living with you.. Would you like to open the package for me :eek: ;) The other person says no Thanks. So now who's supposed to open that package? :rolleyes: