Lets talk about Bagels.

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by SenatorB, Oct 31, 2006.

1. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

What types of bagels do you like?
    What do you like on them?
    etc.

I like most types of bagels, from plain to everything they're all good. Cream cheese is a good easy topping, as is butter (butter is best for toasted!), but lox or other meats and things are always good if you want to be a bit more extensive.

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I like plain bagels, with plain schmear. Toasted with butter is also good. I also like raisin bagels plain.

I don't like poppyseed.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Eh, poppyseed isn't my favorite, but I'll eat it. Sesame seed is better, but still not the best.

4. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

Bagels are scam. Your just chilling there eating a bagel and then you get a hole. I don't want a hole, I can't eat a hole (most anyway ZING!). I didn't pay 85 cents to have 10% of my bagel missing.

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Blasphemy! Well I guess it's true... although the hole does make it easier to hold it, especially when it's got stuff on it that you don't want on your fingers.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I don't really like bagels, it makes my mouth all dry. soaks up all the spit in there.

is it true that they actually have more fat or whatever than donuts?

7. patkick

patkick #21

I've never eaten a bagle. Bagles are hard to find here.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

^wow.

i like plain old bagels with sour cream

9. Toast the bagel once. Put garlic and butter on the bagel. then Toast the bagel again! Oh my lanta it is amazing!

10. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

do you live in N. Korea?