Lets say GF restarted from scratch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Apr 13, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Lets say hypothetically Hybrix decided to restart Generalforum from scratch as soon as midnight strikes tonight. Everthing is gone, posts count, awards, Moderator positions, Poker records and arcade records...what would be your reaction to this situation?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

"Wait, what?"

Not exactly sure how else I'd react, it'd be a minor spit-take/double-take situation for sure. But really nothing worth worrying or freaking out over.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

"Everything is as it should be... for now."

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I think after my hangover/high wore off I'd come to my senses and freak out. :shocked:

Tucker likes this.
  5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Just as long as our join dates were there, I don't think that would bother me.

edit: I think it would really piss me off, actually. i like looking back at my rep. looking back at old posts, my VM wall thing is important to me. I go back and view conversations with a few people because it's funny.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I think I'd just commence to business as usual. I mean I'm not really hear for the post counts or anything. I'm here to just kill some time and enjoy myself. As long as the people still stayed the same Im fairly confident I'd just go about my everyday GF life.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

My initial reaction would be "fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

I love reading old stuff and it would be horrible if everything was gone. And then there's all the members stats which I find useful and interesting. I would be comforted to know that Hybrix has it all archived somewhere if that was the case (since you made it sound like a deliberate reset) but it's not the same.

There's no way I'm going to get upset about it though, especially not in the longer term. As long as all the people are still here, that's all that matters really. It would suck, but it's not the end of the world.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I might not post anymore if that happened, haha.

I know posts don't mean everything but I've put a lot of time and effort into this place and to have it all disappear would really make me mad.

9. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

LOL Kay I love the pure schizophrenia of that post!

I'd be sad...but not as pissed as some of the more long standing members :)

As long as the people were still about I wouldn't care....

10. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I'd run to the arcade and get as many high scores as possible. Then I'd run around telling everyone I was the arcade king and they were a bunch of arcade chumps. Be fun for a few hours, I guess.