• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Let's play a game...your it BUNNY!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
It's been a while since we've done something fun, soooo let's try this and see how it goes. Remember how much fun it was to play ~tag~ when you were a kid? Seems like just this morning I was saying ~your it~to someone!:lol:
Now, here's how it works, since I started the game, I get to pick who goes first, and I pick Bunny Roses. Bunny, you'll be it for 2 days, on Thursday you get to tag someone, in the meantime we all get to ask you questions about yourself, or just life in general. They can be fun, serious or silly questions. It's up to you which ones you choose to answer! And yes, the same person can ask questions more than once!
Let the game begin.......

1. Have you adjusted to the extra time on your hands now that your daughter is in school?
2. What are you doing with the time?
3. Beer or wine?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL ok this sounds like a fun game

1. Yes I have adjusted very well : ) and I really appreciate you asking

2. ha! well I spend my time at the school of course LOL. well lets see she goes to school monday, wednsday, and friday. so Mondays I walk with a friend of mine right after I dop her off, then I work at the church until noon and then I go back to the school and work with the 3rd grade helping them with their reading, wednsday I get to spend my morning at home until noon and then I go to the school and do the same thing. LOL then on friday I spend most of the morning at home and then I am at the school at 11:45 for recess duty, then at 12:30 you guessed it back with the third grade LOL I am really enjoying it actually. they are all such good kids and I get to see my daughter all the time. The reason I am not working in kindergarten is because she really doesn't have anything for parents to do. so I just work with third grade. I don't care where I am really as long as I can be involved with her school that is all that counts.

3. Neither I don't drink : )

next :)

Nanner

Registered Member
1) Why is the sky blue?

2) What is Santa bringing the little one for Christmas?

3) Halloween costume?

4) Some embarassing thing we don't know about you....past or present?

5) First date?

6) If you could be anything you wanted to be (no restrictions) when you grow up what would it be?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
1. well I was always told it was the reflection off the ocean, but then again I was also told that the ocean was blue because of the sky's reflection. :rolleyes: : ) anyway I'll go with that hehe

2. well he hasn't completely decided yet. but I know for sure that it will have alot to do with cinderella stuff. she is really fasinated with the princess, cinderella buggy's and stuff that she see's everywhere. So I think a cinderella buggy will be on the list for sure. other than that I am not sure. My sister and I are going up to toys r us in a couple of weeks for some ideas ; )

3. my daughter and I are going to be hippies together. it will be a twin thing : ) LOL it's just a 60's thing this year hehe

4. one time my neighbor and I were taking the garbage to the dump. Now we don't normally do this so it was a very interesting trip. Anyway a bag of garbage fell off the back of the truck and I had to pull over. It was a very windy day and I had some grundgy clothes on that were pretty loose too. Well the wind was blowing and(I know I already said that) I was on a pretty busy street. When I got out of the car my shirt blew up over the top of my head, and I was so shocked it seemed like it took forever for me to get it back down. Not to mention I was laughing, cuz I laugh at stuff like that, I look over at my girl friend and she is literally on the ground laughing herself silly talking about some show that the traffic got. Oh well I so embarrassed there was nothing else to do but laugh :D that is the only thing that I can think of right now that was embarrassing but I'm sure I have alot of them : ) and you know something else funny from that trip, we got alot of stares from the guys at the dump cuz we took our tarp off the truck and folded it up neatly and placed it inside the truck. I guess guys don't do that : )

5. my husband was my first date believe it or not and of course we got married and blah blah blah. believe it or not he took me to play pac-man. ah yea we were such nerds : )

6. You know I have always wanted to be a radio broadcaster. When I was a kid I went to a radio station for career day and had a ball. I never forgot that and have always wanted to do something like that. but it didn't happen. hehe

Nanner

Registered Member
1) Why am I not sleeping?

2) Can I function 2 nights in a row with very little sleep?

3) Why aren't more people asking questions??????

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Darth_Tater said:
1) whats the meaning of life?

2) Who's gonna win the world series?

1. good question : )

2. the Dodgers? :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Nanner said:
1) Why am I not sleeping?

2) Can I function 2 nights in a row with very little sleep?

3) Why aren't more people asking questions??????
1. I didn't think you slept at night :lol:

2. I guess we will see ! hehehe

3. yea that's a good question too. perhaps my answers are boring :-/

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
1. Why am I the only one who wakes up early around here?

2. Chocolate or vanilla?

3. How much wood would a wood chuck-chuck if.......

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm bored noones up, so here are a couple more.......

1. Have you gone to any haunted houses this year?

2. Why not?

3. Favorite food?

4. What TV show are you addicted to?

5. Have you tried my scratch-n-sniff yet?