Let's make a list

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by NewGamePlus, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

... of the words that have no been deemed "flame" because someone already said them once and in doing so used the one free pass that anyone gets on that word. This way, any word that is NOT on that list may be able to be useful as free flame ONE time, and you can save it up for when you really need it.

First one -

"retard"

Clear Note got the free pass with that word, and since I got infracted, I assume it's now off limits (but I could be wrong, since people who use double standards are unpredictable)

Second word -

"douche"/"douchebag"

I'm pretty sure I used one or both of those words at one time, which would imply that someone used it before since I was warned, so that's offlimits (unless the mods just FORGET of course).

Anyone got more? Anything you were ever warned for, put it here so that we all know it's offlimits.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

How's the word Retard accounted as flaming? What the deuce?

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

OK man.

Im tired of this.

Stop.

Talk to the people who are giving you the infractions.

Dont waste server room with this passive attack on mods.

4. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

I would also like to add that this post is also a shot at people who like to patronize people by acting like the "eye for an eye" thing is sooooooooooooo unacceptable. I would call those people "idiots"..... but I don't know the history of that word's usage at this forum, [SARCASM]so I won't take the risk[/SARCASM]
    ------
    Passive? You mean it's not aggressive ENOUGH??? Man, I must be losing my touch.

[SARCASM]and I LOVE IT when the apathetic people get involved. That's what makes it oh so entertaining[/SARCASM]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  5. Corona

Corona Registered Member

6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

:dots:

char lim

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

This thread is way too subtle.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

If you have an issue with an infraction you got then take it up with the mod who gave it to you. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.