• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Let's Laugh at Old F-C Threads!

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Heya all.

I'm a shitty historian on occasion, and thus I like to collect good bits of information about my dear Central-Fusion/Fusion-Central forum, so I thought it'd be a good time to dive into the archives and collect threads and posts we thought were really insightful, funny, shitty, or otherwise and put them in an F-C history thread. Then in the future, I'll make a more comprehensive History of F-C thread out of them.

Let's start of with God of War and his legendary "I declare war on these forums" thread, where he threatened to destroy C-F...somehow.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
lol

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Also old GF threads, for those of you that were around then.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
no u

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Heya Kaz. Didn't expect to see you on here. :) What's up?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let's start of with God of War and his legendary "I declare war on these forums" thread, where he threatened to destroy C-F...somehow.
I don't know if you're qualified to make fun of or call out such a thread. Just sayin.. :rolleyes: I mean I'm seriously just sayin... :lol:

(Rep is that weird little scale icon for those feeling a sudden urge to express secret lulz to me! :nod:)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't know if you're qualified to make fun of or call out such a thread. Just sayin.. :rolleyes: I mean I'm seriously just sayin... :lol:

(Rep is that weird little scale icon for those feeling a sudden urge to express secret lulz to me! :nod:)
high fives.

Impact

V.I.P.

Eh, you don't need secret lulz. You can have public lulz.

I never got why people didn't find Brix funny...:shifteyes: